Monday, September 9, 2013

Mummy's shower

Somedays I need a shower and didnt wake up before the kids to take one. Ok if I'm going to be super honest I don't ever wake up before the kids to have a shower. 

This is what a morning shower looks like. I start off in the shower with the door open while the kids watch a show. One by one I get bombarded and land up having them having a bath while I quick shower.

It's not relaxing and not really enjoyable.
But....
It's SO efficient. In under 10mins I can shower myself. Shower both kids. Then I get out let the bath fill up and they play while I get dressed. Life of a stay at home mom...or at least life of a lazy stay at home mom. At least we are squeaky clean ha ha. That is until we go play outside and they get covered head to toe!!



No comments:

Post a Comment