Thursday, May 8, 2014

Mothers Day Tea 2014

Audrey has been dancing around singing for the past couple weeks. She has had so much excitement for this Mother's Day tea. She tried SO hard keeping it a surprise! Her eyes glowed with excitement and anticipation. She could hardly wait.

This morning when I told her that today was the day. The day that mommy was coming to preschool to have a tea party with her she could hardly contain herself.

The difference between her and I is that at age 3 you don't have the skill of masking your excitement. I mask mine a little better. (Not that much better haha).

Four years ago this lil firecracker made me a mama. It has been the biggest blessing. I never imagined that life would be like this. I never imagined that I would feel this way. I love who she has become. I love being apart of her journey. 

I am so glad I get to wake up and see her face. So glad I get to be her mom. So glad that I get to raise her. So glad that I get to mold her into a young lady. So glad that we get to experience life together. So glad that I get to know her. So glad that I get to kiss her ouchies. So glad that I get to dance with her. So glad that I my name is the first one she thinks of asking for. So glad I get to teach her. So glad I get to teach her about Jesus and how to pray. So glad that I get to help her choose how she wants to live her life. So glad I get to be apart of her journey. So glad I get to cheer her on. So glad I get to be there for all her big moments. 

Being this sweet mischievous firecrackers mama is the best thing that happened to me in 2010. It is one of my top 3 moments in my life. 

I really hope I can the best mom possible to her, I also hope that she can always forgive me in my failings (because they are frequent).








No comments:

Post a Comment