Thursday, November 20, 2014

Eyelashes 3 weeks later

3 weeks ago.
{middle lashes are 'long' and tragically awkward because they are the fake eyelashes that hadn't fallen out yet....when they did fall out it was horrendous!}
My eyelashes got WAY worse, sadly I didn't take a picture because it was horrendous and I was embaressed.

3 weeks later (today)
This picture is poor lighting but honestly it's astounding how fast and thick they have grown back.

I'm not very good at washing my face before bed so in sure you can imagine how little I actually use of 'carprost' I prob only put it on 1/3 of the nights before bed. Haha I did put some in my mascara in an attempt to make myself feel less bad about forgetting so often. 

I really could only imagine how amazing my eyelashes would be if I was consistent and faithful with it. 

**both pictures with no makeup** 

I'll do another picture in a few weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment