Saturday, November 1, 2014

How I got this for free...

So I went post Halloween shopping! 
Stocking up for Christmas but in reality I would have given it to them anyways! 75% off costumes are always a good idea! Hours of play and imagination. 

I found beckham a $35 batman costume and it was on sale for $9. Good deal right?!

Well when I brought it to the till it scanned up as $18. Boo! Still good deal? Wrong! Soooo...I told him it had a ticket for $9. He went and checked. I was right. He adjusted it back to $9. (Great deal right?)

So how did I get it for free?
Well I asked him about their SCOPE policy. If an item scans up wrong under a certain price range in almost any big box store it's under SCOPE. 

That means FREE!
So $35 batman costume.
Free!
I'm talking the deluxe big muscle one. Cape, belt, mask, the whole shebang!

It pays to know stores policy. I'll have one super happy superhero!

I also went to the dollar store and got
20 capes (black) and 20 masks (2.50 for all!). This lil man is having a batman birthday in...10 months haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment