Sunday, November 23, 2014

Hair evolution

For as long as many of you have known me I have had black hair. Black black black. I've loved it. It makes me giggle when people think I'm ethnic haha. I'm a white white girl but the black hair and tanned skin throws everyone off.

One morning approx 18months ago a high end salon was advertising on Facebook that they needed a LONG haired model to do some work on. WELL that sure is me, I sure was ready for a change. So I signed up. Voila the hair evolution began.

It started with a 'mild ombré' then I realized this was it. This was my chance. I would likely stay black my whole life BUT after going this far I might as well better embrace it. So I did. I have 'slowly' brought my hair to almost as light as it's ever been. 

Black, ombré, blonde ombré

What's your fave? It's been a fun process. I even debate maybe going one more time before summer and doing one final lightening job to bring me to the climax of as blonde as I will ever go. 

My hair also grows FAST, I have hopped off prob 10 inches in the last 18months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment