Sunday, November 23, 2014

I can't sleep mommy

Ever since beckham was born we had a special connection. I'd always told Brent if when was having a hard time going to sleep it almost seemed like if he 'smelled me' or felt my 'presence' he would drift off in seconds. Fast forward, he's 3.

Not often but sometimes he'll spend 30+ mins legitimately trying to fall asleep.

Then I go up to cuddle him.
He climbs on my chest.
Just how he'd fall asleep as a baby.
Bam. Within seconds. Snoring 
I'm practically a beckham guru.
The problem with this.
He traps me haha
You try and 'roll out' of this snuggle without waking him.
Sometimes I submit and just feel like it's a 'message' mama needs a nap.
This boy is my baby. He is just so darn sweet. As he falls asleep he whispers in my ear, 'moon and back mommy moon and back.' His sweet way of telling me he loves me.{my heart explodes} 

These moments.
They are my riches. My treasure. My life feels the fullest when I have tender moments with my family. I am blessed. 

{I may also had a tear slip out when our pastor mentioned in his sermon there won't be marriage in heaven. I just in all honesty love my family so much. It is my lifes greatest blessing, my greatest joy} 


No comments:

Post a Comment