Monday, November 3, 2014

How I got this for free part 2

So I'm grocery shopping with beckham and I notice some cereal is on sale $4.99 for a family size box isn't to shabby. I pick it up and notice the coupon on it! I love coupons on cereal boxes.

For every box of cereal you get $20 coupon towards hasbro (games and toys). I was leary about the $ amount. Last year they did the same thing but $5 and I used them to stock up on littlest pet shop and play dough. I gifted many friends these toys for birthday parties and I got them for free!

I bought two boxes because I wanted to inspect the fine print. 

I got home and there is a fine print. There is a limited amount. I read somewhere 20,000 coupons. Anyways I cut the box apart and put in my code to make sure there was still coupons available. There was! Golden!

I went box and bought 9 boxes. I know hoarder right?
He thing is that we will eat the cereal. The cereal is a good price! AND free games for our family and toys for birthday parties make this budget friendly mamas heart so happy!
This was a few of them, kinda annoying that I had to open and cut them all but they are all vacuum sealed so shouldn't go bad. I'm tempted to go back for more and gift all the free toys and games to the Christmas drive. 

Anyways I love free 
Free is a great price!
I'm looking forward to many game days with our family over the years!




No comments:

Post a Comment