Tuesday, May 22, 2012

7am


So Beckham for the last 6 month has gone to bed at 7pm and woke up at 5:30/6am nursed and gone back to bed until 8:30am. GLORIOUS, so blessed to have a good sleeper. Well lately he has been waking up ONLY at 7am but after I nurse him he doesn't want to go back to sleep. It makes my heart sad. Brent prefers that. He makes comments that Beckham is the WORSE sleeper because he wakes up at 5:30/6 and doesn't sleep later. I giggle at his innocent unknowing comment. I am thInking I want to start setting an alarm and waking Beckham up at 5:30/6 just so he will continue to sleep in!!! Audrey also sleeps in until 8:30am so it's pretty challenging to keep a 8 month old quiet to let his sister sleep. Let's be honest the room of it is I just want to sleep in until 8:30!

No comments:

Post a Comment