Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mothers Day

First time we have taken a couple hours on mothers day to spend it as a family. It was perfection having some family time. I have missed Brent and it was blissful spending a couple hours just relishing in moments together as a family. So refreshing. God has blessed me. He gave me a husband who gave me two precious little ones that remind me daily of the love we share. We cherish these moments of simplicity and we will look back and reminisce about when the days were long and the months past so quickly as our wee babes grew so fast. Praise the Lord for all the beautiful gifts he has given me. Praise the lord on this beautiful mothers day.

The quote that captures my heart during this season is this

'the days are long buy the years are short'

No comments:

Post a Comment