Thursday, May 3, 2012

9:16

Daddy woke up my monkeys at 7:15 by crashing around downstairs. Sigh. Rough start. It's rough when they normally sleep until almost 9am and you have to have them miss naps in order to bring trades through our Reno project for quotes alllll day. Sigh. This is a Sheena pity party and you are invited!

While I was changing Beckham I heard Audrey gulping. I had just gave her a cup of milk so I didn't think anything of it. I turned around and found her 'gulping rapidly' a brand new jar of strawberry freezer jam! She was quite pleased and quite covered in jam...into the bath we go.


The picture I posted the other day about...'we used to want the world and now we just want to pee alone..' the plus side to never peeing alone is the incredible encouragement and clapping that happens everytime I pee. 'Yay per, good job mommy, good pee, you get pee treat' clap clap clap...makes you feel good even if you have been using a potty for over 23 years haha.

1 comment:

  1. Not gonna lie...I am REALLY jealous that your kids sleep so well! J is usually up by 6:20. :)

    ReplyDelete