Friday, November 6, 2009

Betcha just can't eat one!

Today I had a weird craving.
Ketchup chips.
Background information:
Anytime in the last couple months that Brent would eat chips in front of me or breathe near me after eating chips I would find myself dry heaving and running desperately to the bathroom. It was intense. ( this was occuring right up until um 20 mins ago)







Today I found chips.
Took the bag to the living room.







Whaaaaaat???? Were did they go. I ate the whole bag. I went from thinking chips were vile to engulfing a whole bag.

My doctor had a certain amount of calories he wants me to eat or drink. Even with drinking boost +calories I could never hit that number. I'm pretty sure today I'm good to go lol. Wahoo to hitting the calorie goal for the first time.

To be honest I don't know how I ate that many chips. I'm not a chip girl. Woa. So odd.

Perhaps I'm on a uphill climb. Knock one wood. I do feel wretched after the chips but no 'tossing of the cookies' so that's a beautiful thing.

Is anyone else guilty of doing this? This was my first and hopefully my last. I need to get past the gagging over veggies. Potatoes are veggies right? I guess I did have a lot of veggies. My doctor also wanted ne have a high salt diet so I retain more water. How backwards is that. So funny to think about.

xoxox
-Sheena (plus Brent & baby)

*posted from iPhone

1 comment:

  1. that does sound backwards lol maybe that its just cause your sick so much, at the end you dont want to have salty things becuse you poof up like a baloon and you get cankels! oh and I ate whole boxes of veggie thing crackers

    ReplyDelete