Thursday, November 5, 2009

I'm so over it...

Just thought I would let everone know me and the pram were done. I'm over it. I decided that a pram would take up way to much space and clutter things up. It was a short lived phase. It'll probably resurface again when I have more storage space lol. As far as now goes though you can consider us on a permenent break from each other.

However since I have all this time to think and 'obsess' because I have been in bed for 45 days lol I have a new 'idea'. If I have a girl I don't want a silly tacky mobile for the crib I want a chandelier. How cute would that be. I'm pretty sure if I was a baby a twinkling glitzy 'mobile' would entertain me much more then the 'usual' animal mobiles. I was also the girl that got bribed into being potty trained with gorgeous lace panties. All my mom had to do was dangle those lacey beauties in front of me and I never used a diaper again. So I'm pretty sure the daughter of that girl would enjoy a glitzy sparkling mobile. I have no idea were to get this mobile or were to begin looking. This is my new 'thing'. Hopefully this phase lasts longer then the 'pram phase' did. I'm so silly.

Any ideas were to begin to look (preferably on the Internet since I'm not that mobile lately)?

Love you all!







xoxox
-Sheena (plus Brent & baby)

*posted from iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Believe it or not, Canadian Tire (both in store and online) have some great ones - and often have them on sale for 50% off! I got one for my girls room a couple years ago and LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete