Saturday, February 16, 2013

17 months

Beckham is 17 months
He 'can't' go down the stairs
He actually can.
He just rathers being carried.
Lets be honest...
I'd rather be carried down the stairs ;)
So today after he went upstairs 18 times
Started crying 18 times so I would bring him down (while I'm cooking)
Time to enable him to be a little more independent haha

Ok, so after teaching him.
The crying continues.
He really just wanted me to carry him.
I took a video as he sobs angrily going down the stairs. Oh man. This little boy is my baby. (Yes, a sobbing video---eek I am that mom. Memories, right?)

Fingers crossed that by the time he's two years old he will happily go down stairs by himself haha. It won't let me upload the video so a lame picture will have to do. I'm far to lazy to use a real computer to blog ;)

PS-
Yes in the picture Audrey is showing me proudly that SHE can go down the stairs hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment