Saturday, February 16, 2013

'Hello'

These past few days when we tell Audrey she can't watch any TV she has figured out a crafty solution.

She grabs her fake 'cellphone'
'Hello you want some TV?'
Pause
'Yes, ok, I'll get some TV for you'
Pause
'Ok, bye bye'

Then she scrambles over to me or Brent...

'Um, they want some TV. Ok? I get it for them.'

Crafty crafty crafty
Some serious brownie points for creativity at 2.5 years old.

Mommy's turn
'Let me talk to them'

(Audrey hands me the phone)

'Hello, how are you?'
Pause
'Good I'm glad. You're tired?'
Pause
'Oh you wanna go to bed'
Pause
'Ok, I'll go tuck you in'

***look of fear crosses Audrey's eyes***

'Audrey they want bedtime and they wanna go to bed with you. We better go night night'

Mommy-1
Audrey-0+brownie points

No comments:

Post a Comment