Monday, February 4, 2013

Lustful boots

I have this problem
B-o-o-t-s
They call my name.
I'm naughty.
I have some beautiful boots.
I love then dearly.

So 2013
Hellooo---we live in a farm house.
We have a barn cat
I'm buying our first chickens in the next week or two!
I'm practically a farmer...
Did I mention the mud on our property-it's crazy. I am that mom in the grocery store in my rainboots most days.

So I bought $12 rainboots.
They died 6 months later
I guess I'm 'vigorous'
Brent thinks buy a little nicer?
I showed him the escalade, Porsche of rain boots.

My 'hunter' lust.
Ok so I first showed him my dream rain boots. I'm so 'country' I have dream boots.

They were $195 and British inspired.
The look of horror was kinda...fun?
Ok Porsche rain boots are a no go...

How about a Audi?
So a 'plain' pair that would match everything. On sale $80.
Bam.

Ok so maybe not the price tag Brent was hoping more. I think he was thinking upgrading the $12 boots to $40 boots.

Did I mention the lifetime warranty?
Did I mention I'm practically a farmer?

Ok-I'm usually a cheapskate but for some reason these boots are calling my name.

I dropped the bday card.
71 days I shall see if I get the 'Audi boots'

I would hurl if I got the 'Porsche' boots---prob not in a good way haha. $200 on rubber boots might stress me out. I'm such a freak. It's 10:54 and so in 1:06mins it's 70 days before I find out about mg 'Audi boots'


No comments:

Post a Comment