Monday, February 18, 2013

Jack and the bean stock flashback

Ok-so this dollhouse. It's lovely.
What was I thinking?
It doesn't stand a chance against the destructors...the giants...

I watch them play, it's not gentle...
When I envisioned it I envisioned them being careful with it...maybe not climbing it....

Did someone show my kids the movie King Kong----I swear Beckham's goal is to take the 'Barbie' and climb to the top and hoot and holler like a wild ape (no joke).

Brent and I decided not to stress. To teach them to be gentle through this 'experience'. We recognize that it might just get destroyed like the city in Godzilla.

Cheers-to accepting that this dollhouse might not become a family heirloom passed down generation after generation. Also accepting that we may have to replace it after the mayhem and chaos destroys it.



No comments:

Post a Comment