Monday, February 18, 2013

Sweet baby tears

Beckham is my sweet baby.
He just melts me.
He is Audrey's partner in crime but somehow he manages to look at me with those innocent big brown eyes and I go weak.

We believe in discipline and structure. We have never let our children rule the house.

Lately though Beckham has mastered the art of crying with intention to 'win'.

He sees a cookie
He wants a cookie
He cries in a sad way
Somehow a sad cry can work this mama more then a tantrum cry.
Oh dear

Brent's doing some parenting on me. Toughening me up. Making sure I don't let this handsome young man learn how to work anyone with an ounce of heart...

Look at the sad eyes, look at the little hands. The hands covering his mouth is just about the most endearing things (sure he might be WAILING but it's so sweet)

I'm working on not being soft.

I've heard a lot of, 'Sheena you wouldn't have let Audrey get away with that when she was that age...'

Somehow he's still a baby to me...




No comments:

Post a Comment