Monday, February 4, 2013

Lately

Oh man it's been a busy season. Besides renos, work, life and all those lovely things that make every day wild and busy there has been so much more.

Audrey has moved to not wearing diapers at nighttime anymore! Woohoo!

Beckham has his first real cold. I indulged him and babied him like the sweet baby he is! Then after he thought real life might entail being carried around all day---no sitting allowed for mommy...ya right. We nipped that in the butt. ;)

Have done some planting with Audrey, some baking with both my babies, and many other fun crafts!

Our cat has become very social so everyday we go and feed him and play with him---even though mommy and daddy are NOT cat people we somehow have been talking about getting another kitty this summer...(we apparently did buy a zoo)

Our friends baby was born, and big success it did not give me baby fever...it made me grin and be so glad it's not me with a baby! I can't wait for a summer with NO babies! Maybe some extra independence for mommy!

Brent is also taking an accounting/bookkeeping course so that has been filling up another evening for us. Oh-vey!

It's been a fun season though, I'm thoroughly enjoying the age of my sweethearts. Beckham is just such a doll. Everytime I take him out of the house he's always flirting with the old lady's. heartbreak center over here ;)

February you are nice but lets skip this crap and get right to summer!!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment