Thursday, February 28, 2013

Sharing a room?

So I want our kids to experience sharing a room. I thinks it's good for them, I think it's healthy.

I have been thinking about getting them to share sooner then later. Mostly because Audrey try's on everything she owns every time she's alone in her room and takes out every toy.

I figure if they share then I can keep the chaos of there cloths and toys secluded to one room. One room for them to sleep and one room for a playroom.

Last night I had a trial run and they did great sharing a room!
Slept 12 hours! Pretty impressive.

Audrey would have preferred Beckham to sleep in her room with him but I'm doing all this while Brent renovates so I can't be moving his crib.

I think sharing a room is a good life skill (something I maybe still struggle withLOL!)

No comments:

Post a Comment