Saturday, December 7, 2013

'A choo choo'

Oh my sweet Beckham. Me and him have this mushy love thing going on that I know won't last forever but till then it's ok. When Audrey is at preschool we often go on dates. He's just my little buddy. It's such a fun stage. Terrible twos, who came up with that? This age has been bliss. He has been obsessed with trains lately and we have been stuck behind quite a few lately on our dates...I have never enjoyed being stuck behind a train more in my entire life. The glee and excitement that overcomes him is intense. He exclaims the whole time 'mommy...a choo choo, a choo choo, a choo coo...more choo choo' this goes on the entire time the train is passing. It's so sweet and darling. 

He is just my huggable love muffin, so full of joy and has such an incredible zest for life. I'm so excited to see this lil boy grow up. It's going to fast. I just love him to the moon and back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment