Saturday, December 7, 2013

Dental hygiene

Audrey had her first real real dentist visit.
She rocked it!
She was SO excited!
I personally LOVE the dentist. My cavity free mouth has never had a bad dentist visit and usually starts with them complementing my teeth and hygiene despite the fact that I only floss once a year-how could I not love the dentist.

That's what I want for my daughter&son. A good healthy love for dental hygiene.

I told Audrey about all the surprises they would give her (she loves brushing her teeth) so a new tooth brush sounds just as good as a new toy lol!

They were able to do a FULL cleaning and polish and she just loved it and was SO proud! I was so proud as well. Cheers to hopefully raising another cavity free generation! Unless they have Brent's teeth then trouble is upon us (he gets cavities easily!)

No comments:

Post a Comment