Sunday, December 15, 2013

Christmas Production

Ok, since I became a mommy I have become so soft. The anticipation of the Christmas production is enough to make my soft and cry. I get so overwhelmed with pride and excitement. They don't even have to remember the words or do the actions and I am so proud. If reminds me of something that I want my babies to always know. I am so proud of them. No matter what. They don't have to do anything to make me proud other then just try there best. I am so proud it just spills over and over.

They had three songs to sing which is a lot in my opinion for ages 2&3. They did absolutely incredible. Beckham swayed and was so so so sweet. Audrey was a wild cat: jumping off the stage, grabbing the microphone, pulling up her shirt. Beckham a few times just waved and waved at me and exclaimed excitedly 'mommy' it shattered my heart into a thousand pieces. I was so proud.

After it was all said and done they came and sat with us for the rest of the performance. Our Rockstar Audrey was mad and heartbroken that she was finished. She would have done a solo if they had let her. Beckham was so excited to just be allowed to be in the 'service' they are only ever in Sunday school. It was an exciting day for everyone in the Converse family! Even grandma and grandpa and uncle Bry came to watch!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment