Sunday, June 17, 2012

The Aquarium

Audrey LOVED it!
I want to say hi fish
I want to touch fish
I want to kiss fish
I want to hug fish
Happy fathers day fish

I want to say hi whale
Hi whale
I kiss you whale
Oh bye bye whale

Odder (otter)
You ok odder? (it was barking)
Oooh I kiss it better
Hi odder
Odder
Muah
Better?
I run

Hi olfin (dolphin)
Where u?
Done
I want to say hi fish

Ouch( she ran into a table and raised her face in all the excitement...I'm pretty sure there will be bruise pictures to come)
Kiss it (I kiss it)
Better
I go see

Oh bird(penguin)
Hi bird
Muah
I kiss you
You ok

Fish fish
I want see fish
Oooh frog
Turtle

(this is narrative of the 2.5 hours we spent there!)

Seriously I was sweating...it was fathers day and she was in heaven. This girl adores animals! Brent loved showing her all the aquariums!

What a great and fun family day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment