Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Nap time vs diapers

This mommy...needs naptime.
I do chores, organize, cook, bake, plan, line up trades, and look in the mirror and laugh about the mayhem that usually happened right before naptime.

Audrey hates diapers
Phrase
'I don't want to pee in diaper'

Mommy response
'I am so not ready for this!'


***audrey has been potty trained she was 17/18months...just wearing diapers during naptime***

Audrey milks it.
I have to pee potty
I have to poo potty
I have to pee potty
X 18 thousand.
There goes on through the whole naptime.
Beckhams awake and I'm still in the bathroom with Audrey. I cry.

So I decided diapers during naptime so she can't fake having to pee just so she can get out. Did I mention if she doesn't nap she loses it and can't handle the day. She is laying in a corner sucking her thumb.

Ok well princess is the Houdini of taking her cloths and diaper off.
If she 'goes' in her diaper she takes it off and then if I don't come fast enough she has a accident on the floor.

Scenario-
Audrey starts pooping in her diaper. She hates it. Starts taking it off but hasn't finished pooping. Before I can get there she stashes the dirty diaper in her play kitchen sink...cause it's dirty duh...and usually lands up pooping on the floor and getting nastiness on her hands and floor. Haha oh man.

Scenario 2-
She pees like almost none in her diaper and it upsets her and so she takes it all off and then after her nap she wakes up and has to pee so bad and if I'm not fast enough she pees on her bed, or floor, or in her play kitchen sink...yes she stands and straddles it...oh man.

I have tried threatening, I have tried time outs, I have tried layering her cloths...putting cloths in backwards. She is Houdini. She can get out of any cloths or diapers.

Today it borders on child abuse...maybe? I was out of ideas and had a million things to get done...I packing taped her diaper over and over and laughed...if she gets it off...I fail. I'm out of ideas. This chicklet is in a big hurry to grow up but this mommy is so not ready.

Let's just say Audrey pooped on the floor three times yesterday. I layed. In bed last night laughing. Brent said 'what' I said 'when you're done renovating I'm leaving and I'm not sure when I'll come back' haha Brent laugh/cried, joking...sort of...I for real will maybe go away by myself. Oh to be bored and lonely. What a luxury!

No comments:

Post a Comment