Monday, June 11, 2012

Some blog changes

I've been fiddling with how my blog looks for a little while. I swear the longer I'm a patent the WORSE I am with anything technology. So funny, it took me FOREVER to change the 'header' how embarrassing! I'm so stuck in 2006 when I had SO much time! Those days have changed and I am now becoming outdated. That's ok though!

What have we done in the last 7 dad?

Brent and I went on a HOT date I whiterock...AND went on another HOT date to Greek islands in abbotsford. We have been trying to go on lots of dates before the heat of renos start. Maybe if we have lots of fun it'll make us remember and make renos not feel quite as long and hard?

Today is Brent's birthday, 28! I rolled over and said, 'happy 28th, wow you're so old! Don't worry I'll always be your younger woman.' We are going on ANOTHER date tonight!!! Since Brent doesnt read my blog I will tell you what we are doing!

We are taking a flying lesson in a airplane over whiterock (were he said he loved me the first time when we were dating, and were we have had many many special dates!)

Then we are going to 'the keg' for ribs for dinner

Then a movie of his choice!

I'm pretty excited!!! Should be a fun fun night! For his gift because he's renovating all summer I set up 5 different fun guys nights with various groups of his friends this week. I thought I should squeeze lots of summer fun in this week so that he still has some fun this summer. He's got a golfing night, guys movie night, coffee in fort Langley, breakfast with a good friend, and a night with beer and appies!!

Here are some pictures from this last week!!

***stauning shingles, Audrey did her mascara, Audrey with my dad and her great grandma, fam pictures, beckham having sushi, Audrey baking with daddy***

This week has been fun and full, sending our love your way this week!

1 comment:

  1. You has a great blog. I'm very interesting to stopping here and leaves you a comment. Good work.

    Lets keep writing and blogging

    Nb: Dont forget to leave your comment back for us.

    ReplyDelete