Thursday, June 28, 2012

Phooey flowers

What says love?
Flowers?
Or a dishwasher.

I attached a picture.
We had purchased dishwasher (a) it's on the left. I had told Brent that I liked it just 'fine' it was a cheap one. Or should I say cheaper. What I really wanted was the more 'built in' kind!

Well my lovee dovee husband of the year obviously listened because today he texted me a picture of our new dishwasher for our home. Picture (b) on the right. SWOON! Seriously! Flowers...phooey. Today the love is felt MAJORLY by the dishwasher. Seven years later, no one knows me better. Feels so good to be married to your best friend.

(I really wanted this kind so mr.B and miss A would stop changing the settings and touching the buttons on me! Ok ok ok, and because it's WAY more awesome!)

No comments:

Post a Comment