Friday, June 15, 2012

Option 1 vs. Option 2

I'm pooped
Brent's family is going to Osoyoos next weekend.


Option 1
Go with the kids and husband to osooyos and spend the weekend with the whole converse/weibe family.
I'd be in charge of packing, cooking, organizing and child minding. The same as being home just with the added stress of not being home. There is a reason we don't vacation with two kids 2 and under!

Option 2
Brent goes to Osoyoos without me with the kids. This means I get a whole weekend
No kids
No stress
No cooking
No cleaning
I don't think Brent quite realizes how much work it'll be. Ha ha. Good thing he doesn't read my blog otherwise he might take back his offer.


Am I crazy to be debating this. Option 2...right? I'm sure some people would be disappointed. I don't think I would be though.

How often would this opportunity present itself. A whole weekend alone!? Could perhaps be worth disappointing some people.

I'm such a people pleaser the truth is I'll prob go with the option 1. I'll be miserable on the car ( we will both be miserable anyways haha our kids WAIL in the car!) but then I'll put my big girl panties on and suck it up. I'll have fun, I really love Brent's uncles, aunts and all he cousins!


But....

A weekend alone sounds incredible. I don't think I've been alone in well WELL over two years!!! I'm such an extrovert but man these days I feel like a introvert.

No comments:

Post a Comment