Saturday, June 23, 2012

Osooyos

So nice seeing the cousins and Aunts and Uncles! So sad missing some of the missing family!

4 hour drive with our troop
Thumbs down
Spending quality time with our cousins and aunts and uncles
Thumbs up

Not sure if I'm meant for long drives with our kids yet. I'm just not very hardcore with our car hating group.

We got some pretty lousy weather. It was pretty hilarious watching Audrey and Brent swim in the rain and cold! Can't keep her out of the water! Brent is such a great daddy!

I didn't sleep last night...maybe 45 mins after 5am(forgot my sleeping pills at home...shoot), Brent manhandled the babies so I could take a nap. He is incredible. I have to admit during this season were we are feeling 'solo' makes me tear up sometimes when I am reminded how incredibly blessed I am. My hubby is so hard working and such a great daddy. He honestly pours his heart into our kids and I find it the most incredible thing ever. If I didn't have him I would be lost...and if we didnt have our new babysitter!

Keys to my sanity
Great hubby/baby daddy <3
Great babysitter

Tonight is the last night.
I'm sitting here huddled up in bed with Internet yup...that's camping! And Audrey to my left and Beckham 6 feet from my feet and of course my handsome hubby beside me!

PS
Audrey slept in the top bunk of this 'cabana' it was crazy! She is a monkey and she insisted that is where she wanted to sleep! I'll prob have to do a whole blog post on the sleeping fiasco with the babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment