Saturday, June 2, 2012

Wow

I'm a whole new woman.
I didn't have 'perfect' sleep but I had sleep and it was glorious.

I feel rejuvenated and ready for the day, first time I've felt that way in a long time.

It took, 3 sleep aides, Benadryl, and gravol to help and making a huge list of everything that was stressing me out. Turns out it was lingering house stuff that was mostly stressing me out.

Brent wanted some say in some of the house stuff...that's the only things that are left to do. He works CRAZY days and is to tired to make those decisions at the end of the day. I in turn get all swirly brained and can't sleep.

We are going to try and 'check' one thing off my list everyday and hopefully that will help. I've honestly never ever had a hard time sleeping. This has been nutty this season and I'm just looking forward to some peace!

June is going to be bonkers but I made a deal with myself that during renos I have the freedom to say no if I don't want to do things. I think that alone will be liberating.

No comments:

Post a Comment