Sunday, June 17, 2012

Fathers Day

Fathers day was heavenly!
A family day!
Celebrating the one man that I love and respect more then anything.
We went to church this morning (they got chocolate wrenches...) he of course shared with Audrey! Thats the thing about daddies...they are constantly giving and sharing!

Brent has been there every step of the way. We have been together over 7 years and I love him more today then ever. There is nothing more incredible and romantic then watching a man whom you love showing love and tenderness to your children.

Brent is the
Best provider
Best friend
Best travel companion
Best handyman
Best best daddy
Best poopy diaper changer
Best shoulder to cry on
Best tickle monster
Best love of my life !

Thank you Brent for giving me the gift of your love and then later letting me have your children! I adore you!

We got a special little gift this fathers day we got to meet a special little man. Baby Will Plett was born this morning! I adore cuddles!!!

Anyways today was beautiful!
We started the day with church
Then quick lunch at church
Then the aquarium!
Then cuddles with baby Plett
Then some yummy crepe dinner after babies are in bed! A great day!

All I needed was a family day...ha ha I will be going to Osoyoos after all! Now after a much needed family day I feel ready to enjoy some family time! Sometimes all you need is one day of just family time to re-charge! Love my wee family!!

I'll have to do a whole post about Audrey and the aquarium. She adored it...I'm sure she will be taking non stop about dolphins, whales fish and BABY PLETT!!

Thanks Lauren and Trev for letting us cuddle your sweet Prince! I hope there is a budding friendship with little will and Beckham and maybe a romance between Audrey and Will. One can only joke and hope right! Love you guys! So excited to be in this next chapter of life together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment