Friday, June 1, 2012

Insomnia

So this is something that never troubled me in the past. I was always a 10 hours a night type of girl. 10pm-8am.

For about the last month I have struggled with sleep. First falling asleep. I wouldn't be able to fall asleep until 2am after I took a gravol. I'd be out like a light.

Then after awhile I'd take a gravol, nothing so is take another one a few hours later...desperate for sleep.

After awhile I was completely immune to gravol, natural remedies and the target sleep aid. Even if I was up ALl night when Brent left for work I'd usually be able to sleep for a couple hours.

Well now that's changed. Last night I didn't even sleep five minutes. It left me jittery, dizzy, weak and utterly exhausted.

There is just so much going on right now my brain can't relax. So much house stuff, I've been helping with Brent's buisnss doing the phone calls usually between 18-36 a day. Brent working 14 hour days and just 'fun' family stuff...oh ya and my entourage of a 8 month old and a fresh 2 year old that I parade around doing house errands. Nothing says fun like bringing that entourage to tile stores, granite store, cabinet sores, flooring stores or just home depot to pick up a million things. Missing naps, walking trades through the house. By the time I lay down in bed I feel like I need a general anesthetic to actually fall asleep.

Next week I am bringing my entourage to the doctor and maybe I'll be able to figure out something so I can get to sleep.

Seriously this didn't start off with me wanting a pitty party but I'm feeling like I'm having a little bit of one today...the sleep deprivation must be causing this party.

No comments:

Post a Comment