Friday, May 14, 2010

Ready set go?

Last night multiple times Brent 'woke up' in distress because he couldn't sleep because he was supposed to 'catch the baby'.

I went in the babys room this morning to also discover that he had packed my hospital bag and also filled it with snacks.

I've been ready for quite some time but I think it's safe to say baby daddy is quite ready :)

Brent also woke up a few times last night to ask me if I was having contractions. Pretty sure he won't be sleeping during those. He is just so cute. He has my vote for best hubby and best daddy.

I wanted to blog about it because I wanted to remember this memory forever. The days and nights before our precious one arrives:)










- that's a lot of granola bars for you to eat love ;)
-Brent also packed a couple pairs of boxers and a outfit for himself.
-he packed me a nursing bra&yoga pants. Apparently I'll be scantily clad at the hospital-if your planning to visit beware ;)

**this is what he did in his sleep, I'm just teasing I'm going to pack some more clothing for myself ;)

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


1 comment:

  1. thats so sweet hes going to be such a good daddy, and such an awsome support for you, dont forget bra pads ( you will leak lol ) and that stuff stains esspecially if youv got lanolin on, thats a nother thing to have on hand, and its a good idea to have some depends for the first few days, sounds dumb and gross but its a lot better then what they have in the hospital, they either have giant elephant pads, or wierd underwear that pads dont stick to!!

    ReplyDelete