Monday, May 17, 2010

My tv indulgences

Since I was home ill for 4 months of my pregnancy I got hooked on a whole bunch of shows. If it wasn't for my pvr I would never be able to watch them but with a pvr it makes it soooo much better. Lots of times they sit recorded for sometime and then I'll watch a few(I'm not a crazy tv person-but I do enjoy a good show especially when I don't have to watch commercials).

I'll start with the ones Brent and I watch together :)




-oh Lost, we are truly going to miss you. Brent and I have been loyal Lost watchers right from the beginning.




-this is prob one of brents favorites! I also think it's hilarious. I don't think it is quite as funny as it used to be though. Hopefully they do a little better next season.





-this is FLASHFORWARD
All I can say is we are both hooked and looooooooving it!!!




Brent and I both started watching this show and then he decided he wasn't as into it. He'll watch it with me sometimes but I mostly watch it solo. It's all about aliens. I think it's really cool-I'm thinking of buying the old season to watch. Reminds me a tad of xfiles(but it's also totally different)

****now the shows I watch alone tee hee, there are so many lol




This is my weakness-I could go w/o the rest but this truly is my fave sappy teenage indulgence. I only watch it when Brent isn't home so he won't make fun of me lol.






Oh the cloths, the drama, and the fact that they are private school kids lure me and keep me coming back (embaressing I know). I think I could watch this show on mute just to see the cloths!





I only watch because I looooved the old seasons with the original cast. I pretty much only watch it if I'm bored. I'm just justifying it-I do enjoy it otherwise I wouldn't record it lol.




I love chuck.
It's funny
Good action
Always entertaining
Different from anything else on tv(Brent will sometimes watch it with me)





It's a lawyer drama that has 'home life' drama in it as well. Not sure what lures me about it but I do really enjoy it.

***these are my indulgences. Do you have any that are the same as me? I have to admit I never watched this much tv until I got pregnant and was sick on the couch so often. All these shows seem to have me stuck now though. I wonder if I'll continue to watch now that the seasons are over for the year. What shows are your weakness? Do you know of any good shows that are starting up for summer?

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment