Saturday, May 22, 2010

Nightvision; blessing or curse?

So I have a video baby monitor.
First night we just turned it on and was like, 'weird, it's so good with the lights on and you can't see anything with the lights turned off. Oh well.' The night progresed with mostly no sleep but it was all good.

Second night.
We figured out night vision. Also figured seeing the baby at night on my monitor makes me slightly OCD. Lol, Brent would constantly say things much the same as this, 'Sheena stop watching the monitor and sleep while you can.'

I'm not sure if it's just because Audrey is so new so it feeds my desire to constantly make sure she is ok. Or maybe it's partly because it's so cool. Perhaps a little 'new toy syndrome' for this mommy. Pretty sure it's a combination of both.

We'll see if night vision gets turned on or off tonight. Mommy might need an intervention from daddy. Just to get some more sleep. :)




-this is a pic of my baby monitor last night. You have to admit night vision is waaaaay cool! Can't you see why watching her is so addicting? Especially when she is cooing and making all those sweet baby noises.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. cool! I kind of wish I had a video monitor now, so that I can see if babies are crying because they are just mad or if they have hurt themselfs somehow, Im at the point where nap time means in bed door closed and they protest lol so a little spy cam would be cool! and I was weak and I eneded up making eric bring the crib into our room at like midnight the first night cause i was so paranoid!

    ReplyDelete