Thursday, June 3, 2010

Baby Audrey's first 'ouch'

So mid cuddle Audrey is looking so cute I try and one handidly take a picture of my peaceful baby with my iPhone.

I dropped it. On her. My heart was crushed. What a bad mom move.

Even worse it left a lil red mark.
She didn't even cry.
She looked at me with big sad eyes. I felt like it was the equivelent to when you're a teenager and your parents decide not to punish you and instead just tell you how disapointed in you they are. I remember that and wishing that I would have rather been punished.




-this is the crappy picture I took right before I dropped my phone on her. Not even a good picture.




This is her after the sad eyes. I'm feeling quite bad. She's just so little it made my heart so sad!


And these-well these are her cute toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment