Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Family picture

I wouldn't say this is our first family picture because it's not...but if it was I would giggle.

Everytime Audrey would cry Brent and I would whip our heads together and plaster on a fake cry or distressed face he he he.

Audrey could sense it I swear because everytime we did it she would stop and we would look mental in the picture and she would be all 'chill' lol

This time we look distressed and she looks ticked off lol. I think it's almost frame worthy ;)




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. you guys are funny thats the thing you gotta keep your sence of humor with crying babies, if my guys are freeking out in public, I honestly just continue what Im doing and almost pretend they aren't even making noise, people are like how do you stay calm?

    ReplyDelete