Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Joining 30 Day Shred Movement

I joined the 30 day shred movement today. 28 days after having Audrey, wearing a bikini twice(after baby) and feeling sad at my poor shape, and feeling the fast approach of my brother trevors wedding I decided it was time to work on my figure.

I have 60 till the wedding(I don't wanna look chubby in family pictures) and another 30 after that for when Brent and I are getting family pictures done. My goal is the 60 days but my wost case scenario is mid September. I'm hoping this is do-able!




-this is Audrey during workout(she wakes up sometimes and looks at me very confused as to what I'm doing)





My 'pre' 30 day shred belly






I'm posting this purely as motivation and accountability to follow threw on my goal and to get back to the place were showing my belly isn't embaressing. By September either way (fit or not fit) I'll post another picture. So either I'll be proud or embaressed again.

Anyways here I go...wish me luck! Hopefully I don't flake out!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. you can do it sheena!! Just stick to it, its so easy to start and stop esspecially doing this things at home, my fav is turbo jam! Anyway Ill send you some mommy and baby exercises, its great for your health as well as bonding with baby, and dont be embarrased of that tummy it looks way better than mine.. but i had two in there... dont think ick my tummy is gross, think I have the best body in the world it created the most precious thing in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm - we don't feel bad for you. my stomach doesn't look that good and i had a baby a YEAR ago! ;) i think you'll be fine for the wedding. and jillian rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rebecca I've seen you-you look incredible! So don't be saying that cause it ain't true!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheena your belly looks better then mine and I've never been pregnant!

    ReplyDelete