Saturday, June 12, 2010

Happy Birthday My Love

Brent William Converse
Born June 11 1984
Married July 29 2006

26 of my favorite things about the best man in the world!!!

1- you'll always be 'old' to me ;) and hit those big birthdays before me. I'll always be your younger woman!

2- You are really hard to stay mad at and no matter what it is that seems so important to argue about you always seem to make it evaporate by bringing a smile to my pouty, angry lips.

3- You are the one person in the world that I can trust to keep me accountable. You call me out on stuff in a sincere way. I love how honest you are with me.

4- Your work ethic astounds me! You are the hardest working man I have ever met. You are so driven and ambitious. I find that trait very attractive.

5- Your smile. It melts my heart into a thousand pieces. With one smile you can make me weak at the knees.

6- Your eyes. There is one look that you give me that shows me more love then any action ever could. With that look you make me feel safe, secure, loved and ready for anything.

7- How you love god and are the spiritual leader of our family. I respect you so much and will always honor you for it.

8- When you talk to Audrey and call her sweet names. I see your love for our child radiate in you and if warms my heart to watch you with her.

9- When I was pregnant and sick how you took care of me and held my hand through it all. You were a constant source of love, support and encouragement even when the situation was stressfull for you.

10- You are such an amazing provider. I feel so safe and blessed to have you as my husband. You are the breadwinner (or whatever it is called :>} )

11- How you supported me going back to school so I could do something I loved even though we both knew that there was a good chance I would be a stay at home mom. Thank you for making that sacrifice for me and supporting me through it.

12- The way you always do dishes after we have company before I get to it. I always feel so loved when you go out of your way after our guests leave.

13- your patience with me when I need to talk about the same thing 16 times. You are so good to me.

14- the way you sing 'every little things going to be ok' by delirious everytime I'm upset/nervous/stressed.

15- The way you still flirt with me after 5 years just like were dating.

16- your rugged/calloused hands that are evidence that you are an absolute mans man.

17- your 5 o'clock shadow. It's prickly but oh so handsome!

18- your honesty is so absolute. I love how we can be so real with each other.

19- you're my protector. I feel safe with you and know you're always on my side

20- How I know you only say honorable things about me. I know you respect me and I feel blessed that your are such an incredible husband.

21- you are so good at sweeping the floors. I can sweep the floor but man when you do it they ate wicked clean.

22- how you sing to Audrey. All I can say is wow. You are such a great daddy already!!!

23-how you humor my picture taking obsession and respect that I just want to have memories of our lives together(because if I lose it when i'm old at least I'll have pictures he he)

24- Growing up together has been so much fun. Such an adventure. Some people disapprove of young marriages but I couldn't imagine my life any other way. You are my hero and I love being your wife!

25- you are such a good and true friend. You would do anything for those that you love and I think that's very noble because there aren't many people like that anymore.

26- I love that saying 26 things about you is so easy because you are so incredible. I could go on forever. You are my best friend and such a man of god. I respect you and admire you. I know that I am the luckiest woman alive to get to share my life with you. I will love you always and forever!!!

*what a chill daddy (Audrey looks a little troubled)




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Sheena that is so sweet, reading this makes me think about Eric and all the things I love about him, you have a way of helping me figure out things in my own marraige without you even knowing it, I look up to you even though you are younger!!

    ReplyDelete