Sunday, June 20, 2010

Feelin' Snacky

I'm feeling snacky
It's true
I decided to blog about feeling snacky rather then give in.
I figure blogging about it holds me accountable...

That's to bad I didn't blog earlier when at two different family gatherings I had...

A burger
Two pieces of pizza
And icecream cake...and maybe the fudge inside of my sisters piece of cake lol

Boo-I indulged. That's ok. That's what working out is for right...work out so you can indulge or at least feel less guilty about indulging.

Some pictures from today :)



















I have some family pictures and pictures with Brent in them but I'm far to tired after three family gatherings to download them from my camera. Maybe another day!

Happy Fathers Day love!
Hope it was a good first.

Xoxoxo

Ps- I slept on the couch with Audrey last night so that Brent could get a good sleep on fathers day. That was my gift to him. Sleep. Isn't that what every new parent wants? ;)

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments:

Post a Comment