Friday, June 25, 2010

Reading.

Audrey usually loves it when I read her books. I'm sure it's not the actual book she likes but perhaps the sound of my voice. Either way it's fun mommy daughter time. I can pretend she likes books already so I can justify all the books I've bought.

Did I mention there is a lady selling her kids book collection and she said she has close to 1000 books...she lives in twassan(however you spell it). I'm thinking of going out there to take a peek..anyone wanna come? It's always more fun with more people!

She has 20 hardcover dr.seuss books in new condition and she said shed sell them for $30. Good deal? Or not a good deal?

I'm a sucker for books!

***usually we read in the rocking chair but she was a lil to squirmy today!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment