Friday, June 4, 2010

Lack of commitment

I hate how so many people these days are just so rude.

I hate when people just don't commit

I hate when people 'commit' then bail w/o letting anyone know

I hate when people don't take there commitments seriously.

It's honestly my pet peeve. I really lose a lot of respect for people when they do these things. I just don't get it.

This is my rant. You can guess right that someone agravated this pet peeve enough for me to blog about it.

Even though I have a newborn I still try and honor my commitments or just try not to make as many. There have been a few times I've fallen short and I've always at the least said sorry!

Anyways I'll go count to ten and next time I see this person I'll smile and nod and act socially acceptable while inside I may still be brooding lol.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: