Friday, June 18, 2010

Pregnancy Line

Last night I was swimming with my sister and she looked over at me and asked, 'is that line permenent?' Refering to the line many pregnant women get from there belly button down.

I looked down and thought, I sure hope not. I told her I don't know,

Sure enough I went home and googled it. It's not permenent but it takes several months to fade.

Im good with that. I didn't even realize it wasn't gone. That's what little sisters are for. They ask/say what everyone else is thinking.

*picture is not of me. Got it off google so people would know what i'm referring to :)




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. ya know i never did get a line, I honestly kinda felt a little left out.. not sure why..it might be because of my pastey white skin lol I think darker complexions get them more? I dont know lol

    ReplyDelete