Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Do nursing bras have to be ugly??

No way-they can be sporty, sexy& fun!!!

When I was 40 weeks pregnant I did the dreaded nursing bra shop. Boo. So ugly and pricey! I bought black plain bras. It was depressing thinking that I was going to be stuck in those beasts for a year-ish!

I found Nectar lingerie. They have a brand called 'hotmilk' and 'cake' they are the hottest prettiest nursing bras ever!!!

The dilemma? $80-$100 a pop.

The solution?
Forever yours lingerie.
Same bras(even more selection) and only $60-$70

Maybe many of you are like me and used to the $20-50 bras at La Senza. $60-$70 is still a huge splurge. But the support you get and the frills of still feeling beautiful make me think it's worth the $.

I was impressed
My hubby was impressed
&my mom was impressed lol

All three seals of approval makes it a good buy!

Here is a sneak peak. If you are scared of seeing bras don't scroll down. Don't worry they are table top not on my body!







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment