Friday, March 30, 2012

Boundaries

Our bible study is reading the book 'boundaries' its a Christian book. It is really opening my eyes to so much. So much that I am absolutely doing wrong. So much that I'd like to do differently. So much that I would like to change for myself and my family.

Change is always hard. I think this book was made for me because it really has pointed every thing I struggle with.

I partly feel ashamed for not respecting boundaries that other people have made.

I partly feel ashamed for being a people pleaser and letting myself suffer in unhappiness because I did not put up proper boundaries.

All in all I am aware now. I'm not sure I have the strength to change. I'm just hoping that I can take baby steps to becoming a stronger healthier me. Also that I can be a more sensitive and aware person in terms of other peoples boundaries.

Seriously if you are a people pleaser or even if you aren't it is a great great book. I recommend it. Only read it of you want your eyes opened though. It's like the matrix you just can't go back and choose not to know haha

No comments:

Post a Comment