Thursday, March 1, 2012

Un-nesting

This lil warehouse is were we called home for 21 months! We have tweaked and renovated and decorated to our liking. Now that we are looking to buy in the next few-ish months I am officially in-nesting.

Starting to get decorating ideas for our next home. Starting to dream about wants and desire. Thinking about the things we don't want. Oh it's a fun season!

It makes it harder to pass the time. Makes it easier to obsess about checking mls.ca everyday ha ha.

I'm officially un-nesting. It's a process. It has started!

(can part of the un-nesting be that I don't have to organize certain thins...we are moving...soon(ish) ha ha)

Ok Sheena get off your butt and take advantage of this naptime. Seriously every naptime this week makes me cry it goes to fast. I don't get enough done and I'm feeling a little exhausted lately emotionally, physically, and spiritually.

Seriously I need 24 hours in a hotel alone. Ah, solitude. Seems weird for this extrovert to say. That sounds like bliss right now though!

Ah, baby is awake. No chores done! Today is today. Tomorrow maybe there will be a long nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment