Saturday, March 24, 2012

Girls weekend

My hubby graciously has taken the babes for the weekend so I can go away for the weekend.

Shopping in the states with some friends. Should be a good time.

I'm a little sad that I'm going with friends instead of Brent but we just couldn't make it work leaving the kids with anyone. No one is up for the challenge of two under two. (sigh). It just would be easier the first time I leave Beckham to be with Brent. Leaving your baby the first time is always sad to some degree I just remember the first time I left Audrey I had so much peace and reassuring because I was Brent and he knew shag my heart needed.

My hubby knew I needed a break. After being pregnant and so sick I was thrown right into two under two with no help. It was almost like I never got to recover or 'calm'. Brent was in his busiest season of work after Beckham was born so it really was all on me. It's all good though. It's something we wanted. This season just had some unexpected 'curveballs' that we didn't know where coming, that's life though.

I know it's really hard for anyone to understand what it's like to be so sick for nine months. I have to admit my spirit just felt drained after Beckham. So I am glad my love new me well enough to push me to get away so that I can have somewhat of a break before another crazy season in his work then renos.

I am hoping that there is some calm in the weekend. The girlfriends I'm going with are pretty shopping crazy haha. I'm a little nervous. I'm hoping to come back rested not just exhausted from over shopping.

Anyways I'm blessed to have a hubby that loves me enough to know I needed a break. I'm praying Beckham is a good boy for Daddy. I'm praying that this weekend gives me enough of a break to recoup my patience level, so I don't just lose it on some of the people that are making me 'coo coo for cocoa puffs!' (Brent doesn't make me coo coo just for the record, I might make him coo coo though. He just doesn't appreciate my late night giggling as much as you would think he should haha before I married him I told him, 'one thing I can promise you is that I will make sure your life is never boing!' Well I have for sure held up my end of that ;) )



No comments:

Post a Comment