Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Oh my spicy one...

Today oh man there are no words, maybe just a few tears. There are some days in parenting when I just need to give it up to God because I actually don't know what the right thing is again. I hate having to punish Audrey, and more then anything I hate when a day requires a lot of punishment. It doesn't happen super often but when it does my heart is just so sad.

Her big sad eyes when she has done wrong
Her sassy 'no no no no' when she is being defiant
Her hug and pat on the back when she is saying 'sorry'
Her tears when she gets a spank.

My heart is so sad.
Today has been filled with those.
Bah.


***update***
During beckhams second nap I took a breather and then joined Audrey for some much needed play time. Just the two of us. Read some books, did sown baking, played in her kitchen, had some cuddles and sang some songs. In hind site I wish I had seen that all this beautiful girl needed was some one on one time. I'm sorry dearest Audrey, I'm still a rookie mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment