Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Poop

I didn't want to post this but oh man this is bad and Audrey will hate me when she's older but here it goes.

Its about poop. Stop reading now if you want to.

Audrey won't poop.
Audrey is potty trained.
About three to four weeks ago she just stopped going poop. She won't go on the potty, she refuses to go anything in a diaper (diapers are for babies, duh.)
We have done everything.
Baths
No solid foods
Lots of fluids
Fibrous food
Exercise
Prune juice
Prunes
Sigh, suppositories once a week.
(Audrey is a monkey...now picture pinning a screaming ravenous monkey down that maybe has Ebola and giving it a suppository and then forcing it to poop on a potty.)
Sigh.
We are going to the doctor.
I'm pretty sure it's a control thing but man oh man it is a strange thing. Any advice? I've called the nurses hotline I've talked to my doctors office...I'm going to take her in...how do you force a toddler to poop? This is a sentence I never imagined coming out of my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment