Tuesday, March 13, 2012

House-renos

So our closing date is July 1
That's a ways away (it's march 13).

We are hoarders

We have bought:
A tub for basement
A chandelier for over our table
Cabinets for the basement
A wine cooler our kitchen
Laminate for basement
Tile for basement

It makes me giggle.
Once renos start we won't have time to shop so busy busy shoppers we are. Finding good deals here, finding good deals there. It looks like this...

'Brent I saw a good deal on _____'
When can you pick it up?
I stay home (sick, cough cough) with our babies (sick, sneeze sneeze).

Soon we will not be sick and it will sound more like this...

'Brent I found a good deal on ____'
And I take off and he watches the muffins or I'm real life it would prob mean I tote both muffins to go get my good deals ;)

It's so fun, I forgot how much I love envisioning our home and seaming of how we will design, decorate and redo it! Love love love, not excited for being a single parent during renos!

It'll all be worth it.
We are so buying chickens.
Audrey is going to collect eggs.
Eeek.
Soon life will be normal...like in October haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment