Thursday, March 1, 2012

Mama there is pee in there

Oh dear. I'm hoping that just by the title you can tell I am shaking me head.

Audrey came to me naked...(never a good sign haha)
She said, 'come come come'
Then she took me by the hand and took me to our dog Prada's crate. There lay her pants and panties.

I'm a little confused at this point.

Then she looks at me and laughs and says...'mama there is pee in there.'

First reaction.
'wow what a long sentence good talking Audrey.'

Second reaction.
I really hope this is in her imagination

Third reaction.
I guess I better look.

Fourth reaction.
I look.

Yup she was telling the truth. She stripped down and got in the dog cage and peed. Can my sweet little girl have normal potty mistakes? Nope she is the spice of life. Oh Audrey the look on my face was pure shock. You are 20 months and you thought it all through. Got naked and peed in our dogs bed. You also thought it was hilarious. You were laughing so hard. I looked at you and wanted to laugh. Instead I put you to bed so you couldn't watch me laugh while I cleaned it up.

***side note*** prada was sitting sadly by her crate not daring to enter with the traditional 'my life is so hard' face.

Happy Thursday. I hope as you lay in bed at night you to have crazy stories I share with your husband. Life as a stay at home mom. It's full of moments that I could for sure write a book full of. The funny thing is when I tell Brent his response will be. She has all your personality. It's true she does. I hope that I didn't pee in any of our dog beds growing up haha


(I guess she also took some fishy crackers into the cage as well while she went to desecrate Pradas kennel!)

No comments:

Post a Comment